CONDUCTING HR INVESTIGATIONS
HOW TO AND NOT TO ...
An employee just dropped another bombshell complaint on HR. Lawyers are threatening lawsuits. The media is calling. AND now … you’re trending on social media as the latest negative hashtag movement.
But wait … you have all the policies and procedures in place. You train your employees and emphasize the importance of appropriately handling employee complaints. You’re committed to creating a safe and harmonious work environment.
Apparently, however, those policies aren’t being enforced or enforced consistently. The training is inadequate and ineffective. And management is ignoring employee complaints, engaging in cover-ups, or performing sham investigations or none at all.
All a recipe for disaster. But have no fear. You can keep your company out of courtrooms and newsrooms. Your employees just need the right training.
With ACE Your Workplace Investigations, you will receive exactly that. No more ignored employee complaints or botched investigations.
Instead, you will learn my proven step-by-step investigations process that has save my clients millions of dollars, thousands of productivity hours, and minimizes the risk of lawsuits.
- Differentiate between unconscious bias and discrimination
- Explore biases that are most prevalent in the employee career cycle
- Analyze the tangible and intangible impact of unconscious bias
- Develop practical strategies to uncover hidden biases and facilitate inclusive interactions
- Gain practical tools to disrupt unconscious bias and effectuate sustained change