TREAT THE PROBLEM NOT THE SYMPTOMS
Your efforts at recruiting and retaining diverse talent are failing. Innovation has stalled. You’re being overlooked for lucrative business opportunities. Revenues and profits are decreasing. You’re losing your competitive advantage and goodwill in the marketplace.
Despite having a robust written diversity and inclusion policy, your efforts at creating and leveraging a diverse and inclusive workforce are falling short.
Continuing along this path can result in dire outcomes for your business and trigger knee-jerk quick fixes – changing recruiting strategies, panic diversity hiring with no inclusion plan, or trying to policy the problem away.
But what you really need is a sustained top-down commitment to building a diverse, inclusive and empowered workforce. That can only happen if you stop treating the symptom (lack of diversity) and get laser focused on treating the problem (unconscious bias).
Our unconscious thoughts negatively impact our organizations every day in ways we probably don’t even realize. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
When you intentionally commit to leveraging practical strategies to uncover hidden biases and facilitate inclusive interaction you will reduce the negative impact of unconscious bias.
- Differentiate between unconscious bias and discrimination
- Explore biases that are most prevalent in the employee career cycle
- Analyze the tangible and intangible impact of unconscious bias
- Develop practical strategies to uncover hidden biases and facilitate inclusive interactions
- Gain practical tools to disrupt unconscious bias and effectuate sustained change
- Keynote (live or virtual)
- Breakout (live 2-4 hours)
- Breakout (virtual 1-2 hours)
- Town Hall (live or virtual)
- Executive Coaching
- Listening Sessions
- Fireside Chat
- C-Suite Executives
- Business Owners
- D & I Professionals
- Board of Directors
- Sr. Management
- HR Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Line Managers